Thursday, May 20, 2010

Survey (For high school students)?

Survey (For high school students)?


Male or female


grade





have you or someone you know ever been involved in an abusive relationship?





do you know the warning signs of an abuisve relationship





If you knew someone were in an abusive relationship would you contact the police





Do you think dating abuse is common among teenagers

Survey (For high school students)?
Female


9th grade





No





Yes





Most likely yes, but first I think it would be better to talk with the abused person to see how it would affect them





I have no idea; in my case, I don't know anyone who's been in an abusive relationship but I imagine that they happen quite often





hope it helped :)
Reply:Gender: Female


Grade: 12





Yes


Not really


No


No





Hope that helped.

shoe labels

No comments:

Post a Comment