Monday, May 24, 2010

Psychology survey on college students!?

My survey is about how college education impacts ones life and if their origional expectations stuck with them after school. I`m using this for a high school college psych class please answer the questions and thank you!





Where do you/did you attend college?


what year do you/did you graduate?


What is/was you major?


did you change you major, or think of changing it?


if so how many times and when did you change it? i.e. fresh/soph/junior/senior year.?





thanks so much!

Psychology survey on college students!?
1. I attended college in Mansfield, PA, which is in the northwest part of the state


2. I just graduated with my bachelor's degree in May of 2007


3. I majored in Social Work and minored in Psychology


4. Yes, I changed my major from Psychology to Social Work


5. I changed my major mbetween when I was accepted to college and the start of my Freshmen year. Then, I picked up a minor in Psychology during the first semester of my Sophomore year.
Reply:Ithaca College


May 2008


English


Went from undecided to English (don't know if that counts)


Came in undecided, declared an English major at the end of freshman year (no change since then)


No comments:

Post a Comment