Monday, May 24, 2010

Are any parents of FL Virtual School students willing to take an online survey , to help with my homework?

I'm in my last semester in an Education masters program at FSU. In a class on "research methods" (Seminar on Inquiry and Measurement) we were required to picked a topic to use for all of our homework assignments. My groups topic was a comparison of Homeschool vs Public School experiences among FLVS students %26amp; parents.





One of our assignments was to create an online survey and have 20 people take it. Well, our group has to turn in the survey next Monday.





SO... I'm posting messages on any forum I can find, begging for FLVS parent volunteers to simply hop online and take our survey located at.





http://www.survey.coe.fsu.edu/TakeSurvey...

Are any parents of FL Virtual School students willing to take an online survey , to help with my homework?
I am not sure if you have received any "nibbles".





If you decide to broaden your research to any Virtual Schooling families I would be more than willing to assist you.

teeth problems

No comments:

Post a Comment