Thursday, May 20, 2010

Could you please take my survey on cultural intelligence?

I am a PhD student trying to finish my paper before February. I need people to help by taking the survey from the link below! It's completely anonymous and will only take about 5 minutes...thank you! Please click on the link below to continue:


https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=d...

Could you please take my survey on cultural intelligence?
OK, I did it but you could have asked us a lot more and gotten more useful information. For example, I've very comfortable in dealing with other cultures but was raised in a bicultural home where traveling to a foreign country was a regular part of summer vacation.





I've traveled to the United Kingdom, Italy, Turkey, Greece, Egypt, Israel and Mexico. I speak 3 languages. I've worked with Native Americans (Mescalero Apaches) here in the United States.





My answers will probably be atypical and, had you bothered to ask about things like whether I've traveled outside the US or worked with different cultures here in the US, that would have come out in the survey.


No comments:

Post a Comment