Thursday, May 20, 2010

Need help with creating vendor survey??

I just organized my first event. It is a fundraiser for collecting school supplies for students. We are going to have it next week in a public park. It's free, we're having games and activities for kids. We invited over 80 businesses to set up booths and sell items or pass out info about their companies.





I need to create a survey for those who participated but I don't know where to begin. What should I ask them? Can you help me think of questions?





Any help would be appreciated- thanks!

Need help with creating vendor survey??
Would you attend again?


Would you tell your friends about the event?


What would you change?


Would you like to volunteer to help next year?





For the vendors:


Would you participate again?


Did you have enough in sales?
Reply:what was your favorite game?


how much did you spend here?


No comments:

Post a Comment