Monday, May 24, 2010

College students Please answer this survey!!!?

Do u believe the media has a huge influence on kids? Do u feel it has a great influence on teenagers and their sexuality? R violent video games 2 blame for school violence? Do celebrities influence young kids and their attitudes? Did u or sum1 u know change 2 resemble a celebrity? Would u have plastic surgery? Using scale below, choose # that best describes how u feel about each statement. 1=Definitely disagree 2=Mostly disagree 3=Somewhat disagree 4=Somewhat agree 5=Mostly agree 6=Definitely agree. I know how 2 change specific things I want changed in my life. I have a good sense of where I am headed. If I want 2 change something, I initiate the transition process. I can choose the role I want 2 have in a group. I know what 2 do 2 reach my goals. I have a plan 2 help me reach my goals. I take charge of my life. I know what my unique contribution 2 the world might b. I have a plan 4 making my life more balanced. Thank u 4 taking this survey!

College students Please answer this survey!!!?
ofcourse they have, you can try piaget's works and albert banudrra's theory, the social learning theory. that could prove it. ^_^
Reply:I would have answered your question, but you could at least format it so that it's readable.

shoe labels

No comments:

Post a Comment