Thursday, May 20, 2010

I never did a survey before, please help!!!!!do u think my survey question is good?

I have to survey 200 students in my highschool. my survey is 'which liquid do you drink the most'





------------------------------...


Grade level: ______





Which of the following liquids do you drink the most?





1)water





2)jus





3)soda





4)milk





Which of the following liquids do you drink the most?





1)Coffee





2)Tea





3)Chocolate milk





4)Other





Initials: ______


------------------------


Can you answer two of my questions please? :





-First I only wanted to ask the question once: ‘Which of the following liquids do you drink the most’


And include ALL the choices in the question survey (water, jus, soda, coffee, milk…)


BUT then I figured out that its not right if a mix cold drinks with warm drinks…its not the same.. So I split it into 2 separate





1) IS IT RIGHT HOW IM DOING IT? OR SHOULD I JUST LEAVE IT AS ONE QUESTION?





2) SHOULD I ADD IN THE QUESTION ‘COLD DRINK’ AND ‘WARM DRINK’ (which warm drinks do you drink the most?) OR SHOULD I JUST LEAVE IT?

I never did a survey before, please help!!!!!do u think my survey question is good?
water and coffee
Reply:Don't have 'Initials' part on it though. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment