Thursday, May 20, 2010

Help a graduate student?

Dear Readers, Please participate in this survey to help a linguistics graduate student. The linguistics survey is located at http://www.georgetownroundtable.com and it will take less than 3 minutes of your time. It's very very short obviously and pretty self-explanatory with its guidelines. Your participation will greatly help my term project. If you have been a researcher, you know how precious data can be for you when your final projects are due soon. If would like to know what exactly the purpose behind this survey is, please let me know and i will email some more info later on. Many many thanks, J.

Help a graduate student?
I just completed it myself. Very interesting survey.
Reply:OK, I'll give it a shot. I was a graduate student myself once. Done. Identifying the ethnicity/race of the speaker was impossible for me as I've heard all kinds speaking this way.


No comments:

Post a Comment