Thursday, May 20, 2010

I am taking a survey regarding students with special needs who will be attending college?

Special needs students: Are you going to an inclusive school or a special school?





An inclusive school is not going to meet your needs which means you will have to SEEK the help that you need.





A special school will provide the help that you need.





Opinion: I think that most special needs students will attend the special school because it provides all the help.





I prefer people who don't have special needs to answer: If you are not a special needs student who is going to college, which one do you prefer as the BEST solution for them?





**If you feel that you are not going to take this seriously, please don't answer.

I am taking a survey regarding students with special needs who will be attending college?
As someone with hearing difficulties, I have chosen to go to an inclusive school. I get zero support, despite having asked for some, but I still think it's better for me in the long run even if I'll have to take some classes more than once and not get the grades I otherwise could.





I fear that going to a special school will pigeonhole me in the eyes of future employers and give them the impression that I am unable to cope in an inclusive environment. I also need to learn as best I can to adapt to an inclusive environment, so hopefully this can help me develop lip-reading or any other adaptive skills I need.
Reply:the problem is with special needs school is that wrap you up in cotton wall too much they should think of Independent going on public transport on their own or support, life skills, confident building. It's would help when they go to a local colleges,work, job centres and l used to go special need school.


No comments:

Post a Comment