Thursday, May 20, 2010

Survey for elementary school teachers?

I want to make a survey for the elementary school teachers.





What grade do you teach?





How many students do you teach?





What subject is most important to the class? Why?





What do you do when one of your students misbehave?





Do you treat students with respect and equally?





What subject do you spend most the time?





Is your school suburban or inner city?





Is your principle mean or nice?





Do you feel stressed when you teach?

Survey for elementary school teachers?
I teach 5th grade.





I teach from 12-18 students.





Math and English of course.





Detention and stay afterschool talk.





Yes I do. I think every student deserves respect.





Math and English like I said earlier.





Inner City.





Depends on what I do.





Sometimes when my students make me mad. But most of the time it's fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment