Saturday, November 19, 2011

Will someone take my Entrepreneur Student Survey?

I am a doctoral student working on a research project. I need at least 100 people to complete this survey. I would appreciate anyone who takes the time to complete this survey!!!! Thank you in advance!!!





http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WE...

Will someone take my Entrepreneur Student Survey?
Just an FYI, my husband and I own a corporation and your first question did not cover our situation, I chose "other" and so I was blocked as a non-entrepreneur. The choices were too vague and no explanation was allowed.





Good luck with the rest of your survey takers and with your doctorate!
Reply:I attempted but the questions got too repetitive in their nature. Those 15 minutes would have felt like 50 - Sorry and Good Luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment