Saturday, November 19, 2011

RESEARCH STUDENTS: Ideas on how to send out survey questionnaire?

Hi,


I'm working on my dissertation and want to know the most effective way of sending my questionnaire out (I'm planning to use SPSS for analysis).





Should I:


1. type the quest. in MS Word and email it?


2. use a site like surveymonkey and email a link to ppl?





Plz list your suggestions / experience IN DETAIL....I'm looking for the most hassle-free way to do this.





Thanks a ton.

RESEARCH STUDENTS: Ideas on how to send out survey questionnaire?
emailing surveys isnt a very good idea. I would print the surveys in a paper that has your university logo to give it more credibility. Put the most interesting questions upfront, or else people will get bored. Another good way would be to do it by phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment