Saturday, November 19, 2011

Do you know where i can find a survey or test to give to my class about tolerance of homosexuals?

I am doing a presentation on gay/lesbian issues in public schools. I want to hand out a survey to see how tolerant my classmates are of homosexual students going to school with them, etc. If anyone knows where i can find one to print off that would be fantastic!! Thank you!

Do you know where i can find a survey or test to give to my class about tolerance of homosexuals?
You might check with the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists, or with the Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality. I don't know if there is a test specifically for measuring homosexual tolerance levels, but I know that there is a general "sexual attitudes" test.


________________________





A.A.S.E.C.T. - http://www.aasect.org/





S.S.S.S. - http://www.sexscience.org/
Reply:if you cant find one, make your own.





that way you can specialize the questions to get the answers you seek.


No comments:

Post a Comment