Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can you help me with a student survey?

Im a business student and have a business concept that I am testing. It is a travel website. There is some content and a link to a survey at the top. If you have some time fill it out please. Your responses will really help me with my project. It should take around 5 minutes.


here is the link


elobbybooks.wordpress.com

Can you help me with a student survey?
Greetings,





First, don't forget to put the http:// in your urls at all times. That way it is clickable for someone so they don't have to copy and paste it. Might make some not to want to bother.





http://elobbybooks.wordpress.com/





I took the survey. I could not read all that fine print on some of those letters. It was too small for me. After I took the survey it immediately closed the page I was looking at.





Did you want it to close the page and make the user go away from your site? If they didn't bookmark it or remember the url, they'd be lost.
Reply:I took the survey.


No comments:

Post a Comment