Saturday, November 19, 2011

Will someone take my ENTREPRENEUR student survey?

I am a doctoral student working on a research project. I need at least 100 entrepreneurs/business owners/self-employed individuals to complete this survey. I would appreciate anyone who takes the time to complete this survey!!!! Thank you in advance!!!





http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WE...

Will someone take my ENTREPRENEUR student survey?
DONE..





here are some of my comments.





Number 4 question:





Are you:


Employed by an organization


Entrepreneur/Business Owner/Self-Employed


Unemployed


Other





1.) There is only one choice. i can be both employed and business owner. the survey stops if i am a employed by an org. but what if i am both?

Teeth %26 Gums help

No comments:

Post a Comment