Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I will be expelled from college should I join the army to pay back my student loans or go to jr college?

I am a redneck, I was going to college for Wildlife Sciences but made a mistake that will probably get me expelled, if I am expelled I want to pursue a surveying degree but don't know how to proceed' should I join the army or get my degree? I would like a surveyor to give me advice as to how they achieved their degree, and where? I just am unsure what to do with my life and would like advice if you have any pertaining to this subject.

I will be expelled from college should I join the army to pay back my student loans or go to jr college?
take some time to relax... clear your mind... refect on your life. what goals you want to achieve. pray and ask God for guidance. its your life. if you want something. get it.
Reply:Hello. How are you? Many students have had good results using the information provided at How-to-get-a-student-loan.com. They have information concerning every aspect of student loans. Also check out ScholarshipSupport.com for scholarships and grants. I hope this helps you. Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment