Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I have a question for all graduate students???A survey!?

1. If you are married or in a serious relationship, did you meet your partner before or while in school? Is he/she also a student in your department?





2. If you are single, are you single by choice or because you can't find anyone?

I have a question for all graduate students???A survey!?
Haha, good one! I was married for 10 years -she left me while she was pursuing her masters. I went back to school to pursue mine once she went her own way. I've met some wonderful young women since I've went back to school but in my major, I don't have to time to think about Ms. Right until I'm finished with this round of college.
Reply:For me it's 2





I'm only 16, but if the right guy came. I wouldn't mind. But alas, no Mr. Right





And yes, I am graduated at 16 years old.

Teeth %26 Gums help

No comments:

Post a Comment