Sunday, May 3, 2009

I need help with a post-student teaching assessment survey?

i am done with student teaching on thursday - i have a 10th grade world history class. anyway, i wanted to give the students a survey to evaluate me and reflect on my time there with them. i am having some difficulty coming up with questions to put on the survey....any ideas?








so far, i have.....





what aspects of my teaching were most effective.....








what aspects of my teaching did you not find effective.......

I need help with a post-student teaching assessment survey?
You can do a 1 2 3 4 5 thing where they circle and rate you. There is always one kid who is a smart aleck and writes something rude; ignore it and don't take it personally. You may get some helpful reflections though.





The thing that I enjoyed most about this class was...





The thing that I enjoyed least about this class was....





My favorite topic/project was...





My least favorite topic/project was...








And for the rating 1-5:





This course was more difficult than most of my classes.


I had (more, less, the same amount) of homework in this class as in other classes.


The teacher used methods that helped me to learn.


The teacher respected me.


I felt comfortable in class.


I learned a lot.


The teacher used a variety of teaching methods.


Group activities helped me to understand the work.


Assignments helped me to understand the material.


No comments:

Post a Comment